Sunday 25 August 2013

Popularity

Soon, many of us will be facing school, whether that would be middle school, high school, elementary, or university! There's one thing that always claims some of us as victims:

It's large,

It's terrible, 

and it's called....

Popularity 

You see, from my experience, popularity is just a group of people, claiming to be the "cool kids", or the "popular" ones, but really, I think they just want attention, to be liked, to be praised, and so on. Well, some kids have a desire to be "popular", but the true, from the heart meaning of popular is the person that treats his or her friends well, is generous, and is humble, and etc. Just because some people have "big-name" fashions, or have a phone, doesn't mean they're popular. They can have as many expensive things, and they still aren't truly popular if they have a cruel heart.

Hope this helps!

3 comments:

  1. Yeah, I take "Popularity" as a small swear word for those not that popular, like me. I have a kind heart, but just small anger problems. That's it, and yet? Not much friends in school. Only one friend, but only pays attention to me after school. What can I do about this problem? I'm really shy, so I usually don't talk to people except if they are my friends.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Err... are you asking for advice? Just a little confused here.

      -Akili

      :)

      Delete
  2. I guess.





    ~Ampharos92, not signed in

    ReplyDelete

Yes, you can post your opinions, but please be respectful to others. Remember, treat others the way YOU want to be treated, I know nobody who wants to be talked rudely to.