Thursday 29 August 2013

Heaven is For Real

So, many people in this world doubt that Heaven exists, here's one family's spectacular story:



There are debates about the place, is it really real?
Here's Colton Burpo's story:


“...when I was angry at God because I couldn't go to my son, hold him, and comfort him, God's son was holding my son in his lap.” 

“You might as well tell God what you think. He already knows it anyway.” 
― Todd BurpoHeaven is for Real: A Little Boy's Astounding Story of His Trip to Heaven and Back 
“Jesus told me that he died on the cross so we could go see his Dad” - Colton Burpo” 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes, you can post your opinions, but please be respectful to others. Remember, treat others the way YOU want to be treated, I know nobody who wants to be talked rudely to.